You spasmodically concluded we're anti-Semites here, eh?
You didn't ever stop to ask yourself, "hey, do those knuckledragging misanthropic misogynist homophobic cis-het-patriarchal reactionaries at unsf ever hear total bullshit bigotry about other religions or ethnicities, from people who imagine themselves and preen and prance as enlightened humanists advancing global social progress?"
Because in your world, some religions and ethnicities really are White Trash.
I don't suppose it's possible you're trying to elevate yourself with that negative attitude toward your chosen hated religion, ethnicity, or geographic region/municipal neighborhood... is it?
You also have not asked yourself, "hey, is it even remotely possible that the distinct homophobia I encounter at unsf has anything to do with someone's concern for long-term social strife, since topsy-turvy situations where 7% of the population control life for the other 93% don't seem too happy, docile, tranquil or --dare I say it-- indicia of social progress? Didn't I understand bonobo monkeys to have advanced no further than fucking each other, as a culture? Or do I think that is the pinnacle of a culture and we're improving if everyone overemphasizes sex and promiscuity and lust in our culture, even among children? Have I convinced myself paedophilia is a good thing?"
Now that's a lot of questions, and I'm sure you don't want to get any of them wrong. After all, that's your chosen method of proving your intellectual prowess: Yes/No questions, True/False questions, trick multiple choice questions.
You certainly don't want to think paedophilia is a result of psychological fuckitude and can be worse in a promiscuous culture. You'd rather think a paedo is someone you suspect of being "creepy" or whatever. Get back to having your first bi- experience, don't let me interrupt.
I don't suppose you've allowed yourself to be twisted 'round & 'round by your popular culture vectors of choice, or anything. I mean, if TeeVee shows that everyone knows are Really Good, Really Well Made, Great Backstory & I Care about the Characters and their Arc have assured me that everyone should be fucking everyone all the time and marriage is a stupid encumbrance and abortion is great birth control and it's a choice not a baby & a woman's choice at that, certainly I should just be ruled by my swollen highly vascularized sex organ/pleasure button.
Infidelity IS fidelity, bro. Get with the times.
Broken hearts ain't near as bad a broken cock when fuckslut no 3 wants you to fuck her tonight and you just were at fuckslut no 2's and at lunch you had fuckslut no 1. That's social progress.
Giving in to your earliest pubescent, raging-hormones urges is Adult, dude & dudette. That's progress. That's a forward-moving culture.
Hey, why are those 1%ers continuing to get rich?
Must be 'cuz we're not fucking often enough.
--Charles F. Oxtrot, long retired from thinking with his piss gun.