Saturday, June 18, 2016

I take pipe in my poop chute, that makes me a sociopolitical genius!

The mills closed 30 years ago. The only people who associate Pgh with steel are features editors & sportscasters.

We can translate this for you:

Team Hexagon has cleaned up Pittsburgh for Seis Puntas and Teh Gehys.


-- Harold Caidagh, who assumes Jacob Bacharach's heritage as a scion of Big Jew Money in PGH compels him to speak disdainfully about the steel industry's history in the town, because steel mills are grimy blue collar operations and Jakey's quite refined and always has the freshest manicure.

2 comments:

Yakov Sfinkter-Rheem said...

How many steel workers do you think wanted to let me suck their dick? ZERO.

How many metrosexual Image Economy PGH newbies want to? DOZENS.

There you have it.

Paul Behrer said...

The mind of the Gay Jew on display.

ALL I THINK ABOUT IS COCK! THEREFORE, SEX IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT DRIVE AND IS THE DEFINING ASPECT OF EXISTENCE. BONOBO BONOBO BONOBO BONOBO BONOBO BONOBO. SEIS PUNTAS!

Tell me something, Jacob: why do you insist on being a feminine man while word-artiste-ing suggestions that you're not feminine because you love dick in your ass? You think men naturally are driven to put their dicks into asses? How come a woman can't get pregnant from a dude coming inside her lower colon?

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING BREEDER REACTIONARY! SO HOMOPHOBIC! GO DIE IN A FIRE! GAY MEN ARE THE MOST SANE HUMANS AND WE DESERVE TO RUN THE WORLD. WE WHO ARE GAY JEWS, I MEAN. DID YOU NOTICE HOW I CRITICIZED NETANYAHU WHILE STILL BEING A FAITHFUL JEW AND DEFENDER OF ISRAEL? THAT PROVES I'M NOT BIASED TOWARD SEIS PUNTAS!