Tuesday, March 22, 2016

confection

The way an international terror event happens right when the infotainment media are starting to feel pinched on which POTUS candidate should be distinguished enough to gain the White House?

Yep.  That's sweet.

An event that justifies all the negative developments since nynah leaven is exactly what's needed to help pitch the 2016 POTUS race in just the right tones and terms.

Like drinking Karo syrup.

I think nothing fits better than this:




-- Paul Behrer, who has enough fillings in his mouth already, thanks very much.

2 comments:

Paul Behrer said...

For the lazy, the partially deaf, or the speakers of other native tongues:

lyrics, according to MetroLyrics

Of these times, it's where we make the most +
Boredom fabricated, words are flowing
Down each others' throats
And I'm so excited, happily divided

Smashing all my windows, rocks falling in the yard
Pretending that you're bigger than you really are
Pretending you're bigger than you really are
Happily divided

Yeah, you're big only when your numbers grow
All dressed up with nowhere to go
So excited, happily divided


Jason Leary Loewenstein is credited.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/happily-divided-lyrics-sebadoh.html

Paul Behrer said...

JLL also credited with another of the best among many great Sebadoh songs:

What was that you just said?
That didn't make any sense to me
It's not the way I see it, man
I'm almost tired of listening to you
Why do you tie me up with words?
The way your eye shifts makes me wanna go
Black-jawed living room couch professor
When will you be through with me? I'd like to know
Everywhere I go I feel it
But I won't talk, I won't get stuck with you
Everyone's so lonely I dig it
But I'm afraid I can't share this with you
So don't make me your captive
I don't feel like talking your shit
I nod my broken head
I'm not too amused with humans


http://www.metrolyrics.com/not-too-amused-lyrics-sebadoh.html

https://youtu.be/ucTggA3xC0E?list=PLxw4R78YHF6S4pxftpA-50ks5cCaMUcnE