Wednesday, June 4, 2014

irony

That's cute, and all, but I have been saying the same shit to friends for 20something years without a book published and a faculty position at a global prestige outfit that certifies experts who will gull you with the very things Author Boy is speaking of.  Hello, Chomsky Junior!

My arguments actually are more coherent and don't rely upon Big Beard's Authority nor the expertise of ...uh... economists.

But I don't have a book published nor a faculty position where I tell the mushminds how to imagine themselves agents of change while preserving the status quo.

Nor did I help "organize" one of Unka's best scams of the 21st C's 2d decade.

8 comments:

Charles F. Oxtrot said...

It's cool how Author Boy steals my Bullshit Jobs idea and presents it as his own. I guess he did learn something from reading me, despite his refusal of attribution.

Well, that's enough visitation for me. I'm back to noggin diggin for more stuff that diane doesn't approve of or feel validated by.

BroTarzie, Whore of MENSA said...

Dangling prepositions... so breeder reactionary of you, you nuclear homophobe. Go die in a fire so I can continue stealing your ideas but this time, without guilt.

diane! and I'm tough! said...

OMIGOD! YOU ARE OXY! SEE! I PROVED IT!

Harold Caidagh said...

Wait -- so the OP was done by Oxy, or by you, Chet?

Chet Redweld said...

As lawyer for this blog, I represent not just the blog's inanimate e-presentations, but also its authors past and present. As said already, I am in contact with all of the past authors (save Anne O'Dyan, who remains ethereally elusive). Sometimes what I post represents discussions with one or more of the blog's past authors. I'm not duty-bound to provide citations to everything posted here. This isn't Law Review.

Lewis S. Lyspe, Esq. said...

Redweld, your unethics will be your undoing.

When I present something, I provide citations, and I support the cited or quoted article or sentiment with a bibliography of expert authority sources who back up what I present.

If you're not citing experts, you're just making things up.

Chet Redweld said...

Who were the experts that concluded your LCSW licensure should be stripped, Lyspe?

Lewis S. Lyspe, Esq. said...

The Neuwestia Board of Bar Examiners had no problem with my past life imbroglio, Redweld. We all inhabit numerous different identities over the course of our lives and I'm no different from anyone on that subject. But you? You're just a homophobe bigot reactionary misogynist who worships Ayn Rand and praises the John Birch Society.